I don't know about you, but sometimes I just plain can't keep up. that is how it has been for me for several days. As you can see, I have not posted even the selections since January and it is already January 4th - who can believe that - and now they are forcasting snow and we are probably right on the line of either ALOT of snow or NO snow. hmmmm. no telling.
so, here is the catch up list.
We are up to Psalm 70 and 71 for today tomorrow the 5th will be psalm 73.
I was not idle in my absence
I was blessed with the gift of attending my neice and her husband's birth - they have a new BIG baby boy - Caden Patrick - to love. They are an inspiration themselves. Jesse and Chris took on three teenage siblings when her mother - my sister - in - law died several years ago. since then they got married and finished college, got good jobs, helped the other kids go to college and get jobs and got a puppy. Now they are parents of a new born. Keep them in prayer please.
As i read the Psalms I ponder the rhythm of life. THe praises and the pleadings. Thank you God and Help me God and where in the heavens are you GOD???
If you fall behind on your reading too, simply pick up where we are and catch up on a good snow day. God understands.
happy reading.
beverly
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment